wavydavy

FREE 2017s Ozarks Riverways 25c

One Day Only: Get your FREE new 2017s Ozarks Riverways Quarter at In God We Trust LLC, 609 Main, Mindenmines, MO on Wednesday, June 28 from 10am to 2pm. Supplies are limited. One free 25c to every visitor to our Coin shop next Wednesday! (417) 842-3000 day of event. www,facebook.com/ingodwetrustllc

IGWT logo.JPG

Well, that's neat!  Wish I wasn't working, I'd like to come see your shop sometime.  I had planned on getting one of the "smashed" pennies you had awhile back, but never made it.

• Upvote 1

Most of our business is by appointment. Please holler sometime and we'll get together. I have a smashed Mindenmines penny and a 2017 MO 25c put back for you!

Oh, thanks!  That's great!  I love coins.  I have a little collection of odd things I've picked up over the years.  I don't think I have anything of significant value though.  Last week, I got a 1939 Liberty dime in my change back from the McDonald's drive through.  I was pretty excited about that one!

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, wavydavy said:

Most of our business is by appointment. Please holler sometime and we'll get together. I have a smashed Mindenmines penny and a 2017 MO 25c put back for you!

Hi Dave

When do you think you would be around minden.... Its hard for me to make appointment I just have to try and catch ya there.

Also I am curious as to how much common date morgan silver dollars are bringing now. 

• Upvote 1

I'm there most Wednesdays mid-days... 10 to 2. 1921 Morgans and common Peace will bring $20-$22 at auction. a little less for lower grade; a little more for pre-1904. Good to hear from you! If you get an itch to come over call 417-842-3000... if I answer, I'm there!!!

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I'm there most Wednesdays mid-days... 10 to 2. 1921 Morgans and common Peace will bring $20-$22 at auction. a little less for lower grade; a little more for pre-1904. Good to hear from you! If you get an itch to come over call 417-842-3000... if I answer, I'm there!!!

I'll do that I will see you soon... I am needing some holders and etc..  plus I am going to show you where you can buy morgans for 9 bucks.  Or maybe you already know..... I have bought 10-12 already....going to give them to grand kids...and am buying more for myself.... so far all of them have been 1921's  and all 3 mint marks.  plain, D and S.  They were suppose to be from I think 1880 to 1921...but so far all I got is 21's .... I will try to make it Wednesday if I aint in KC.

• Upvote 1